Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Blog Ever

HI guys well my name, well i'd like to keep it anonymous do to the fact that i dont want people that know me to know its me!! sry! but anyways i am new here and i have been wanting to blog because i love to write and tell stories about my life, but i never had the chance because i am a very shy person! NOw that i can i guess im just gonna let everything out! lol hope evryone finds my thoughts, dreams, and stories interesting!!!

Anyways i will tell you a little about myself! Im 20 years old im in college! love it by the way even though it gets hard!! i have a big family and an awesome boyfriend who loves me!!! i dont have that many friends because well after high school we all kind of went our separate ways and now we all live very different lives, but the ones i do have i love to death! Me n my boyfriend have been dating for over a year now and we r planning a future together! i cant wait! he's so adorable!! Anyways thats all i have right now i know its not very interesting but i promise i will make it better!! bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment